Are you or someone you know experiencing a Faith Crisis?
Maybe this website can help you!
FaithCrisis.com was created to provide understanding and unbiased help to individuals who are experiencing a crisis of faith — no matter what their spiritual or religious affiliation. Our sole purpose is to help resolve inner dilemmas and conflicts related to religious and spiritual involvement.
Our philosophy is simple and non-doctrinal. We aim to support people whose faith has been shaken — whether it be their faith in God, in themselves, in their fellow man, in life. And, for those who value spiritual fellowship, we support faith in ongoing organizational involvements — either with their current group, or another.
What we do.
The Faith Crisis website helps people through their faith crisis and its associated concerns, in two different ways:
- Topical information on faith crisis topics. This web site offers clear and concise written material on faith crisis issues.
- E-mail correspondence. We have an experienced, sympathetic staff to answer questions and offer individual support via email.
What we don't do.
- We don’t charge for any service.
- We don’t push anyone towards any particular religion, or in any way act as a religious referral service.
- We don’t help people choose new religious options.